Complaint Review: Foreman Motors, Inc

• Reported By: Anonymous — Palm Bay Florida United States of America
Foreman Motors, Inc
1944 Aurora Road Melbourne, Florida United States of America

Foreman Motors, Inc Dishonest practices Melbourne, Florida

I bought a "great" car from this place.  Within 3 months, everything started going wrong.  Still making payments mind you.  It was time for my monthly payment, called them to make the payment over the phone and they were "too busy", but said they would call me back.  Called again and left a message several hours later.  Called a third time, Friday afternoon, again too busy, they would call me back.  No call back and re-po was attempted on Saturday, but not successfull.

Several months later, got a call from a finance company in Orlando.  Stated they were taking over my loan from Foreman.  Called foreman to verify and "Dante" says this is true.  Called the finance company back.  They said all payments would now go to them, but it would take a "few weeks" to get all the paperwork to me and get things started.  After 3 weeks, no paperwork.  Called Foreman again, they said that this company deals with everything now, I have to wait for them.

Next day, a phone call from "Dante" stating that I must pay 400 today (on a Wednesday).  I told him I could not get there today but I would gladly come in Friday.  The change of staff is crazy so I was not comfortable giving my CC number on the phone anymore.  Dante says Friday is "too late".  I told him nothing I could do. Could not get there till Friday. Wednesday night, they re-po the car, after a $1000 cash down and monthly payments for a year. Shocker.

I called to ask to get my hitch I just paid $200 for, and they say sure, contact the repo guy, and gave me his cell number (real nice guy).  He says that Foreman tells him no.  Call Foreman back, apparently they changed their mind. This guy Dante was rude on the phone, arrogant to me, and impossible to deal with.  They can have their junk, I just wanted my personal property.  They are refusing!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/30/2009 11:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Foreman-Motors-Inc/Melbourne-Florida-32935/Foreman-Motors-Inc-Dishonest-practices-Melbourne-Florida-517660. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Foreman Motors, Inc