Complaint Review: Foreman Motors

Foreman Motors
1944 Aurora Rd Melbourne, Florida United States of America

Foreman Motors Joe Retired Melbourne, Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Florida Law

Be very careful when you do business with Foreman Motors.  I bought a 96 Lexus for cash and a 96 Honda trade-in.  The Honda had approx. 213,000 miles and the Lexus had approx. 145,000 miles, which was a major factor that sold me on it.  I didnt want to keep the Honda due to high mileage; but it was in good shape and would have given me plenty of time to search for a good pre-owned car.

The Lexus needed some miner repairs, and Foreman Motors recommended taking it to a Lexus dealership, which I did.  Apparently this vehicle had been serviced at the dealership for many years.  According to its history, the last mileage recorded (11/14/2011) was 248,782, which upset me because now my Honda was gone, and I had a car with approx. 100,000 miles more than I thought.

I went to Foreman Motors to see how they could help.  I realize they may have been duped like me concerning the miles because they gave me a CarFax report that showed the last mileage to be 141,619.  But, they decided to do nothing.   Once they had my money, there was no chance of any compensation, and that is not my idea of satisfying a customer.  Foreman Motors doesnt care to make sure their customers are happy.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2012 05:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Foreman-Motors/Melbourne-Florida-32935/Foreman-Motors-Joe-Retired-Melbourne-Florida-877362. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Foreman Motors

Florida Law

AUTHOR: D. Foreman - (USA)

Florida law states that a dealer cannot disclose miles on a car that is more than 10  years old. It is exempt and will show as such in the system and on the paperwork.

As far as repairs go, Foreman Motors does not recommend their customers to go elsewhere to get repairs done. How would we make any money referring everyone elsewhere?