• Report: #1081922

• Updated: Thu, September 05, 2013

• Reported By: Brian — Hilliard Ohio
Foreman Motors
1944 Aurora Road Melbourne, Florida USA

Foreman Motors ripoff, scam, misrepresentation, lies, crooked, slimy, liars, junk, salvage, worthless, pathetic Melbourne Florida

Hands down the worst experience I've ever had dealing with an auto dealer. Found a car online that was exactly what I had been looking for and sent them an email. I got no response so I called them and was put in contact with Kevin, who I asked a lot of questions of about the car. I was given the impression that the car was in great shape and drove really well. I was also told that it had recently been painted. I asked point-blank if the car was in good condition and was told that it was. They knew that if the car was what I wanted, I was going to fly down from Columbus, Ohio and drive the car back.

I flew down and was picked up at the airport and taken to the car. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw what was in front of me. The pictures posted on their website may have been of this car, only taken years ago. They didn't show the extensive damage done to the body by being run into, nor did it show the extensive damage to the front end or the spoiler. [continued below]....

.....

For a car that is "in great shape," here's what I saw in my brief time with it:

-Front end damage where car had been curbed
-Missing front sway bar
-Missing oil cap
-Temp gauge not working
-Mismatched tires
-Dead battery
-Multiple spots on car that had been hit by other cars (sides, front)
-Chunks of paint missing on front bumper
-Wheels 45 degrees out of alignment with steering wheel
-ABS, air bag and Check Engine light on
-Front right wheel rubbing on something making horrible whining noise
-Very poor paint job. Painted right over the fog lights and emblem
-Clock broken
-Replacement temp gauge broken
-Spoiler nearly completely broken off
-Interior material peeling
-Wires hanging below the dash
-Interior panels held together with tape
-Missing washer fluid nozzle
-Turn signals not working

I could literally go on and on and on.

Needless to say, I walked out without purchasing this car. It was grossly misrepresented, and I would never do business with them under any circumstances. Even the phrase "you get what you pay for" doesn't apply here, because even for free, most of these cars are overpriced. Interesting side note- as I was in the cab back to the airport, the cab driver asked if I was going to purchase a car there and I said no. He said that he wouldn't touch a car from that lot (or any of the other associated ones on that street) because they were, and I quote, "As crooked

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2013 10:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Foreman-Motors/Melbourne-Florida-32935/Foreman-Motors-ripoff-scam-misrepresentation-lies-crooked-slimy-liars-junk-salvag-1081922. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Foreman Motors