Complaint Review: Foreman Motors

• Reported By: Tina — Melbourne Florida
Foreman Motors
Melbourne, Florida USA

Foreman Motors Wastes time and tries to screw you Melbourne Florida

I cannot say that I am a **true** victim, but I did waste time and gas with these people.

Last year, I advertised my 2001 Chevy Silverado 2500 4x4. I wanted to downsize to something smaller. I saw that someone had a Jaguar on Craigslist, and that they were interested in trading. They acted as if they were an individual buyer. I spoke with one of the males on the phone and he said he was going to send his wife/girlfriend over to look at it. She came, took photos of it, and she then asked if I wanted to drive the Jag back to the car dealer while she test drove my truck.

I had no idea who this chic was. I wasn't just going to let her hop in my truck and giddy up down the road with it. I didn't even know, prior, that there was a dealership involved.

So, I get in my truck, follow her over, and we get to the car lot. They want to test drive my truck and take a look at it so since they are a car lot, I allow them to while I test drive the Jag. The Jag was a piece of crap. They then have me test drive a Cadillac car and that was a piece of s**t too.

The owner tells me that they could likely do an easy swap on the Jag for my truck, but that they wouldn't be able to on the Cadillac. I say that is fine, I want to keep my truck, I do not like either cars. The Jag was worth probably 2k... tranny was screwed- and the Cadillac was probably worth around 3k cause it had major issues as well.

Needless to say, these people are nuts. Not only did they pose as individuals who not only wasted my time, but also gas, they also tried screwing me with one of their piece of s*** cars. I later sold my truck to an individual for $8500.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2014 02:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Foreman-Motors/Melbourne-Florida/Foreman-Motors-Wastes-time-and-tries-to-screw-you-Melbourne-Florida-1130932. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Foreman Motors