Complaint Review: Foremost Insurance Group

• Submitted: Sat, July 09, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, March 01, 2006

• Reported By:rialto California
Foremost Insurance Group
Po.box 2739 Grand Rapids Mi. 49501 Grand Rapids, Michigan U.S.A.

Foremost Insurance Group delaid insurance claim for 6 months does not return calls redicouls offer trying to low ball me Grand Rapids Michigan

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Run like the wind

Fieled a stolen motorcycle claim on january 16th 2005 for my 2004 harley davidson.Called foremost several times with no return calles from my claims rep. Went through interagation from privet investagator, then they sent a atterny and a cort reporter to my home and I had to give another statement under oath because they accused me of stilling my own motorcycle telling me that i had to do what ever they asked or I would forfit my policy.

I have done everthing they haved asked me to do in a timely matter had made several phone calls to foremost with no return calls to me.

Now 6 months later my claim is still open and they are trying to low ball me. They gave me a redicouls offer and did not even look at any of the paper work they demanded from me.

I haved called them again several times and have l/m with a Bill Traxel claims supervisor and he has not returned my calls again 6 months later my claim is still open no return calls and i dont know what to do HELP ME.

Christopher
Rialto, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2005 05:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Foremost-Insurance-Group/Grand-Rapids-Michigan-49501/Foremost-Insurance-Group-delaid-insurance-claim-for-6-months-does-not-return-calls-redicou-149075. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Foremost Insurance Group

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Run like the wind

AUTHOR: Cindy - (U.S.A.)

All I can say is if you have gotten your money or you ever do, run like the wind far far away from this company! I worked at Foremost in the claims department for 2 years and they were HORRIBLE!! We would have to beg plead and pretty much sell our soul for a supervisor to take or return a call. they treat their employees and customers the same. Like second class citizens who mean nothing. It is sad and this company is sad. They have pretty much a weekly ad in the paper because they cannot keep help. Can't imagine why....