Complaint Review: Forest Hill APT LLC

• Submitted: Thu, July 26, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, July 26, 2012

• Reported By: NoConnie — Clarendon hills Illinois United States of America
Forest Hill APT LLC
5500 Tennessee Avenue Clarendon Hills, IL 60514 Clarendon hills, Illinois United States of America

Forest Hill APT LLC Property Manager: Connie money ripoff, discriminate,make difficulties in everything,different requirements for different people Clarendon hills, Illinois

This manager is terrible!!! I can really throw up now when I need her"We love tenants" sign on the website. She create every problem she can to bleed white your money. She charges 75 dollars for opening the door for you even though she leaves 10 mins away. She came once and didnt bring the key for second lock. She ended up failing opening the door for me and  and she charged me 75 still.

The most horrible thing is that she discriminate on people. We are not American. When we move in she was really rude to us first, but after she saw we have steady jobs she turns into sunshine all over. After a while we have to move out for some personal reasons. She asks us for 75% of the rest rent. We tell her that we will find her a subtenant for the rest of our lease. She refused and said that we have to find one who can sign another one year lease with her besides the rest of our lease which makes it a one year and half lease instead!

We had no choices but to do that because we cant afford that high of fee (none of this is in the lease, she just make up the fee all by herself and said that they dont do subtenant). We finally find several qualified tenants but she turned them all down by adding requirements time by time. When we argue that she adds requirements she would always say that she is dealing with a special case right now and she is doing us a favor!!!She makes everything up just by saying it!Come on!! We find you a new tenant for another one year lease!! What are you doing for us!

One requirement she added was that one person cant have two cars, so the one we found cant have the unit because he is not allowed to park one of his cars here!!! They have so many empty parking spaces and I really doubt who doesnt have two cars!She said its a special case because she is doing this just for us. We can all tell now that she is just doing anything to get our fee.

My boyfriend needs to move in several months after me so we went to her for adding a person to the lease, she refused and said that they dont do it. She said I can sign a lease with my bf, that way if the apt was damaged she can be after me only, she doesnt want to be responsible for two people, and I can sue my bf if it is his fault!! I just want to beat her on the face after hearing that.

She is operating in every unethical or even illegal way she can to make more money!! Reporting her to every place I can and really hope sth can be done!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2012 08:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Forest-Hill-APT-LLC/Clarendon-hills-Illinois-60514/Forest-Hill-APT-LLC-Property-Manager-Connie-money-ripoff-discriminatemake-difficulties-917754. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Forest Hill APT LLC