Complaint Review: Forest Law Group

• Updated: Thu, April 04, 2013

• Reported By: Bru — Layton Utah
Forest Law Group
Newport Beach, California United States of America

Forest Law Group Forest Law Group claimed that they can lower interest rate on my mortgage by implementing new Mortgage Relief assistance program. Newport Beach, California

Forest Law Group claimed that they can lower interest rate on my mortgage by implementing new Mortgage Relief assistance program. I paid them $3500 for these purposes and now a year later nothing was done.  I got a call saying that they worked directly for Bank of America and it was an easy 3 month process.  I told them I was not able to pay their $3500 up front bill.  I was told to skip making payments to my lender!  Because thats what the home loan modification is for and the skipped payments would be added to the end of my loan.  During this time BoA sold my loan and the new company says they didn't know of forest law group doing anything and now I'm 3 months behind on my payments.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2013 12:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Forest-Law-Group/Newport-Beach-California-92660/Forest-Law-Group-Forest-Law-Group-claimed-that-they-can-lower-interest-rate-on-my-mortgag-1040678. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Forest Law Group