- Report: #974947
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Forest Park Roofing
Forest Park Roofing2124 Schappelle Drive Forest Park, Ohio United States of America
Forest Park Roofing Deceptive, Subcontractors, Walked Off Job, False Advertising, Misrepresentation, Rained in House! Forest Park, Ohio
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1. The contract was cancelled. The Manager called me back and stated that he would not proceed until he heard from me. I cancelled because there were other things that had to be taken care of before a roof was installed, not because I was attempting to do anything unlawful!
2. My neighbor telephoned me. He works for a roofing company. I arrived at night to discover my roof gone, and a tarp laying over it. It was raining cats and dogs on this date. I walked around the house and the tarp was not completely covering the house.
3. The contractors arrived that morning, minus the Project Manager, and they informed me that they had just been hired for the job. That they had not been paid and so they walked off of the job. They informed me that they did not trust Forest Park Roofing and that they were sorry about it raining into my home.
4. The Project Manager came and I told him to stop the work on my home because I had cancelled the project. He stated that if he stopped I would not have a roof. I stated that it had rained in my home. I stated that the attic was wet and the upstairs was wet.
5. He stated that he could provide photos of what the roof looked like before they tore it apart which I never received.
6. The fact remains that major damage has been done which did not exist prior to. It rained in the house and moisture remains in the house. Books fanned out after this, floors warped after this, damage has been done as a result of this that had nothing to do with the claim for Liberty Mutual. That claimed involved a leak in two places, not in rooms where the tarp didn't work when it rained! The moisture levels in my home prior to this travesty, were non-existent.
7. I am requesting that someone come out and look at the roof. I am requesting that it be repaired so that moisture is no longer getting into the home from the shoddy job that was done.
ForestPark Roofing is a dishonest business, as stated by contractors that they hired at the last minute to work on my home WITHOUT a Project Manager to monitor what they were doing. Based on that alone, an A plus rating is far from accurate for this company. It doesn't matter how long they've been in business, they botched this job and never responded to my telephone calls! They hired subcontractors at the last minute to do a job when I had informed them repeatedly that I did not want subcontractors working on my roof. They assured me that it would be done by company employees. Again, they were subcontractors hired at the last minute!
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2012 10:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Forest-Park-Roofing/Forest-Park-Ohio-45240/Forest-Park-Roofing-Deceptive-Subcontractors-Walked-Off-Job-False-Advertising-Misrepr-974947. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.