Complaint Review: Forest law group

• Reported By: Jhawk — Inver grove heights Minnesota United States of America
Forest law group
4500 campus dr ste 135 Newport beach, California United States of America

Forest law group All they did was take my money Newport beach, California

I signed up with these guys in April 2012. They said they could get me in the making homes affordable program. This would bring my house principal down to market value. It took 8 months of faxing in paperwork and calling them to find out I wasn't approved for the program. At one point they filed me for the wrong program, (an unemployment program) but didn't have an explanation for it. They just took my $3000 and said i didnt qualify for any other programs and they couldn't help me. If your looking to get a mortgage modified just do it yourself!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2012 09:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Forest-law-group/Newport-beach-California-92660/Forest-law-group-All-they-did-was-take-my-money-Newport-beach-California-984696. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Forest law group