Complaint Review: Forever 21

• Submitted: Wed, November 30, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, November 30, 2011

• Reported By: at the inlet — Ponce Inlet Florida United States of America
Forever 21

Forever 21 does not make it clear that nothing can be returned after Christmas- 30 days from shipping PERIOD! Internet

I asked my 13 year old niece what she wanted for Christmas. I am bed bound so I must shop by the internet. Last year all went well, but not this year.

My niece provided me links to what she liked at Forever 21. I bought it all. I received it today only to find one top had scissors taken to it because the stripes and ribbing didn't line up. I called to complain and ask another be sent. Instead I am told I have to sign an affidavit that it came that way (they do not trust their customers).

After hanging up and preparing to send that top back, I saw on the UPS label that nothing was returnable after 24 December. No where did they make it clear that they make no exceptions to their return policies for the holidays as many companies do. Therefore I sent the affidavit by e-mail since it will take "several weeks to investigate" when it was clearly their vendor or themselves sending out ruined products.

Now since nothing can be returned after 24 Dec, I am returning it all out of protest and furry. They are the "Grinch who stole Christmas". I was even told that the managers may change their minds in a few weeks and allow returns after Christmas, but for now they are standing firm. Without knowing now, I can't take the risk of upsetting my niece.

This is a store ONLY to purchase at if you can try it on in a store and do not plan it as a gift.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2011 07:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Forever-21/internet/Forever-21-does-not-make-it-clear-that-nothing-can-be-returned-after-Christmas-30-days-f-803502. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Forever 21