Complaint Review: Forever Lazy

• Reported By: Kathy H — Brooklyn New York United States of America
Forever Lazy
300 Returns Road Wallingford, Connecticut United States of America

Forever Lazy Ripped Off Wallingford, Connecticut

I ordered forever lazies online for Christmas.  They were advertising buy1/get 1 .

So I ordered 2 medium size pink lazies at a cost of $29.95 + $4.06 tax + $15.90 P&H = $49.91.  What I received from them were 2 "Large/XLarge" blue lazies with a letter stating that due  to overwhelming orders during the Christmas season, they have exhausted their supplies, but have alternate styles & sizes.  So they knowingly sent me the WRONG COLORS & WRONG SIZES, charged me $17.90 shipping & handling & sent along a free Snuggie as well, I guess to make everything OK?  They had my address and e-mail address.  They could have & should have notified me that they could not fill my order correctly.  So I had to return the package to them (at a cost to me of $8.00), so that I could get my refund.  Just received my refund of $32.60 ($29.95 + $2.64 tax).

Their policy is money back guarantee (minus P&H).  So it cost me over $25.00 for absolutely nothing!  Never again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2012 11:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Forever-Lazy/Wallingford-Connecticut-06493/Forever-Lazy-Ripped-Off-Wallingford-Connecticut-822226. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Forever Lazy