Complaint Review: Forever Lazy

• Reported By: Anonymous — Uniontown Ohio USA
Forever Lazy
PO Box 3179 Wallington, Connecticut United States of America

Forever Lazy scam, ripoff, did this to me also Wallington, Connecticut

They did the same thing to me also on December 14.  I went onto their site which announced 2 Forever Lazys for the price of one ($29.95).  I said "yes" to the two for one offer.  Next screen offered a better quality fleece for $10 more.  I agreed.  After giving ordering information (I never saw the total sale amount until the order was submitted) the next screen said "click here for free shipping".  I did.  An entirely new site came up on another tab, among other things asking for my credit card number.  I thought they didn't need my credit card number more than once and shut down the site.  By then the order was submitted and was a total of $131.70!!!  They had charged me for TWO items at the price of $49.95 (should have been only $10 morke and $39.95) plus shipping and handling for both items!  I called Customer Service to cancel the order and was told they could do nothing until my order came up on the screen, in a day or two, and to call back then.  I still wanted the product so I searched for "forever lazy reviews" and came upon your site where other people had had the same thing happen to them.  I was not going to wait for it to be shipped so I called my credit card company and put a temporary hold on  all charges to my account.  Today I checked the Forever Lazy site and the order had been canceled.  Then I called Customer Service to see that the order was canceled for good.  It was.  Then I reactivated my credit card.  Indeed, they had declined the charge from Forever Lazy today.  By the way, Walmart has this product, just not at "buy one, get one free".

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2011 09:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Forever-Lazy/Wallington-Connecticut-06494/Forever-Lazy-scam-ripoff-did-this-to-me-also-Wallington-Connecticut-810101. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Forever Lazy