Complaint Review: Forever Lazy

• Updated: Fri, December 02, 2011

• Reported By: Mrs. Anna — Tucson Arizona United States of America
Forever Lazy
P.O. Box 3179, Wallingford CT 06494 Internet United States of America

Forever Lazy Forever Lazy Fleece If u enter quantity of 1 when ordering they charge you for 2, very deceiving. Internet, Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: Credit charged ahead

*Consumer Comment: Lazy

*Consumer Comment: Ironic

This is such a huge rip off. When you go to order the first thing you have to input is your credit card in, then you order a quantity of 1 and you get charged 15.90 shipping and handling for 2, they do not make it clear at all that when you input 1 that you are actually ordering 2. I made the mistake of ordering 1 S, 2 Med, and 1L. That would make it a total of 4 ordered, which would entail 29.95 for each set of 2 plus 15.60 for the shipping and handling of each set. It seemed like an ok amount, so I hit submit, I then received a confirmation of my order with them charging me 183.40 (63.60 in non refundable shipping).

I called them today which is 2 days after I placed the order, as the website states that I would not get charged until the item shipped and that shipping took 2-4 weeks. The customer rep advised that I had ordered a total of 8 forever lazies. It is not clear at all that when you order a quantity of 1 you are actually ordering a set. That ordering process is VERY deceiving and very unclear and once you hit submit that's it, it does not allow you to review your order or cancel it. Buyer beware..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2011 05:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Forever-Lazy/internet/Forever-Lazy-Forever-Lazy-Fleece-If-u-enter-quantity-of-1-when-ordering-they-charge-you-f-798393. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Forever Lazy

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Credit charged ahead

AUTHOR: jeffsown - (United States of America)

The main problem is that the website does not have a confirmation page. I too got tricked but I had thought I hadn't fully submitted my order because there is almost a confirmation page always. I was reading up on it the same time I was ordering and I tried backing out of the order page where it asked me to update to deluxe or continue. I didn't click anything at all and closed the page. I figured I was in the clear since technically I didn't finish my order then come to check the next day they send me an order confirmation email saying I did order it. Shady business, don't order from the main website.

Lazy

AUTHOR: Lorenzen - (U.S.A.)

Indeed.  Why do these idiots do such stupid things, and then try to blame the company ???  You're right - it PLAINLY states the fact that TWO ( 2 ) will be sent.  Some people should really not be allowed to own a computer or use a credit card.

Ironic

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

I have seen quite a few of these and it seems ironic that there are that many people being lazy by not actually reading when they are ordering a product called "Forever Lazy".

Directly from the order page it states in bigger type

Each size quantity you select will be a set of 2 in the color to its right