Complaint Review: Forever Lazy

• Submitted: Fri, December 14, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, December 14, 2012

• Reported By: Mrs. Davey — Jensen Utah United States of America
Forever Lazy

Forever Lazy Great Fun I placed an order; they enrolled me in two programs ,Great Fun, and would not take a "no" as a response. My credit card will be charged monthly fees for each company enrolled unless I cancel. I trie , Internet

I placed an order this morning from Forever Lazy; I never reached other than a recording to place  my order; after the order was placed, I was asked if I wanted to enroll in two programs which will charge my credit card $20/mo/each unless I cancel.  The recording would not take a "no" for an answer.  After I hung up, I tried calling to cancel the order and the unwanted subscriptions and was unable to do so. I called my credit card to stop the unwanted charges, and since no charges have been made yet, they were not able to  help me.

One of the companies that I was enrolled and will charge my credit card is Great Fun, which I had never heard from before, but they now have access to my credit card.

I feel very stupid for placing an order with Forever Lazy to begin with as I was not prepared for what was coming down the pipe.  Thanks for listening.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/14/2012 12:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Forever-Lazy/internet/Forever-Lazy-Great-Fun-I-placed-an-order-they-enrolled-me-in-two-programs-Great-Fun-and-982116. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Forever Lazy