Complaint Review: Forever Lazy

• Updated: Wed, December 19, 2012

• Reported By: Bucky55 — Petaluma California United States of America
Forever Lazy

Forever Lazy OVER CHARGED and Signed Up additional services INTERNET

I ordered Forever Lazy online and only ordered one and select one for free offer which I thought was $19.99 per the offer.  I then entered my credit card number and various offers came up.  I said no to all of them.  Once my card was processed I found out that it cost my $122.99.  I could not cance it then.  I contacted their customer service and got no response.  They said I would receive them with int 4-6 weeks, I got them in 4 days and was charged an extra $76.00 for 3 day UPS which I did not ask for, I only found this out when I checked my card.  Also, they are charging me for these additional services and don't know how to cancel them.  Final is I paid $198.99 for these pajamas that are cheaply made, stink of chemicals and the seems are coming part on one them and they are not even out of the package.  Someone needs to investigate this company for fraud.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2012 06:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Forever-Lazy/internet/Forever-Lazy-OVER-CHARGED-and-Signed-Up-additional-services-INTERNET-984638. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Forever Lazy