Complaint Review: Forever Lazy

• Updated: Fri, November 18, 2011

• Reported By: Anonymous — Kalamazoo Michigan United States of America
Forever Lazy

Forever Lazy very deceptive Internet

Forever Lazy has a real scam going on. I was tempted by their offer of 'two for the price of one' offer. I went on the website and ordered one grey and one pink expecting to pay the one price with an additional shipping of $7.00. I proceeded to check out and there was never a total presented to me. A few minutes later, I received an email confirmation and my order was over $90.00. I was receiving 4 items and nearly half the cost was shipping and handling.

I called immediately to report the problem. The phone operator explained that it would take 4-6 hrs for her to receive the order so I needed to call back. I called back in 4 hours and in 6 hours. Both times I was told they did not have my order yet. The first thing the next morning I called to cancel the order and they told me it had already shipped. I was very frustrated and tried calling a different operator but this did not help.

The second operator offered me a $35 discount for my trouble and I agreed as long as I had confirmation that my credit card was not being billed the full amount. She stated that the adjustment would show on the www.customerstatus.com in one hour. It is now 24 hrs. later, I have called 3 times and I did not get any discount.

This is a terrible way to treat customers. If the product is good, then there is no need to deceive people in the process of ordering or hold them hostage in their orders. Do not order from this company!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2011 09:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Forever-Lazy/internet/Forever-Lazy-very-deceptive-Internet-799460. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Forever Lazy