Complaint Review: Forever Young Lazer Medical Spa

• Updated: Sun, December 09, 2012

• Reported By: Lauri-Lake Oswego — Lake Oswego Oregon United States of America
Forever Young Lazer Medical Spa
1995 NW 185th Beaverton, Oregon United States of America

Forever Young Lazer Medical Spa Sleasy business, non-effective services, employees don't last long, you cant get your money back after 3 days. Who knows whether they will like the services after only 3 days? Beaverton, Oregon

I sure wish I had read all the bad things about Forever Young Lazer and tanning salon before I signed up for treatments. They told me that the $3000 I paid them was fully refundable if I wasn't satisfied.  I was not satisfied from the start, but after the 3 day waiting time that Oregon law requires, they refused to refund my money.  I found the services very ineffective compared to services I had at the dermatoligist.  Yes the dermatologist was more expensive, but at least the services I paid for were noticable. Not only that, they used no anesthesia as a licensed dermatologist does so may of the proceedures hurt like h**l!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/09/2012 01:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Forever-Young-Lazer-Medical-Spa/Beaverton-Oregon-/Forever-Young-Lazer-Medical-Spa-Sleasy-business-non-effective-services-employees-dont-979870. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Forever Young Lazer Medical Spa