Complaint Review: Forever Young Medical Spa

• Updated: Fri, September 06, 2013

• Reported By: Macosta182 — Veneta Oregon
Forever Young Medical Spa
10041 sw scholls ferry rd Beaverton, Oregon USA

Forever Young Medical Spa I paid several thousand dollars for services not rendered and the business closed without notifying me or refunding my money Beaverton Oregon

I waswent was pressured into buying thousands of dollars worth of services that they were unable to schedule or even cancelled on me last minute. I just found out that the spa has been closed and I didn't receive even half of what I've payed for over the last 4 years. Nobody contacted me to tell me the spa was closing or give me a refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2013 10:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Forever-Young-Medical-Spa/Beaverton-Oregon-97008/Forever-Young-Medical-Spa-I-paid-several-thousand-dollars-for-services-not-rendered-and-t-1082453. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Forever Young Medical Spa