Complaint Review: Forever Young Oregon LLC

• Updated: Thu, February 07, 2013

• Reported By: imanarmybrat — Forest Grove Oregon United States of America
Forever Young Oregon LLC
1995 Nw 185th Ave Hillsboro, Oregon United States of America

Forever Young Oregon LLC Ron and Jennifer Zemp NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE!! Hillsboro, Oregon

I purchased a laser package from Forever Young on 5/23/12. When I arrived at my first appointment on 5/29/12, I was told that they were unable to provide that package to me because of a skin condition I have called Vitiligo. They offered me another package which I was not interested in. Jennifer Zemp, the owner, was present at this time. I had met her several times before at the Hillsboro location and she in fact was the one who convinced me to by this package. She now agreed that I was not a candidate for that procedure. In early September, after many requests for a refund by phone and in person, I was told to send a letter requesting the refund to the corporate office in Prineville, OR. I sent the letter on 9/24/12. And never got a reply. My last phone call of the year to the corporate office on 12/27/12 resulted in speaking with Laura who is in charge there. Laura, after speaking with Jennifer Zemp, the owner, assured me that I was going to get a refund but they did not cut checks until the first of the month. She said she would let me know when the check would be sent since I needed to be home to sign for it. Mid January I filled with the BBB. Near the end of January, I called Corporate again, I was told they would cut me a check for $1500 on 1-31-13 or 2-1-13. I have called and confirmed my mailing address to no avail. Im making daily calls to them . Still ongoing...Still no check, and now they refuse to return my calls.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2013 07:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Forever-Young-Oregon-LLC/Hillsboro-Oregon-97124/Forever-Young-Oregon-LLC-Ron-and-Jennifer-Zemp-NEVER-DO-BUSINESS-WITH-THESE-PEOPLE-Hill-1010667. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Forever Young Oregon LLC