Complaint Review: Forever Young

• Submitted: Wed, August 22, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, August 22, 2012

• Reported By: Sam S. — Liberty Lake Washington United States of America
Forever Young
1995 NW. 185th Ave. Hillsboro Or. 97124 Hillsboro, Oregon United States of America

Forever Young Forever Young Medical Spa, Forever Young Laser Treatments SCAM Stay Away From This Company. Read Reviews!!!! Learn From My Mistake! Hillsboro, Oregon

In the middle of 2012 I purchased a treatment for laser removal of a red mark on my face. Everytime I went in there, they were never ready for me, even though I had an appointment, and I would wait forever to be seen. But that was not my biggest problem..

After recieving all of the treatments that it took to remove the red mark, I was ready to leave and this is when the sales person started with me.. I litterally could not even take a step torward the door. She finaly told me that if I go home, and dont want the treatment, I could cancel "no problem". I found that to be a nightmare later..

When I got home, I looked on the paperwork to call the "Corprate Office" to cancel. I could not get a person on the phon. It was always a machine, and always said that they had just stepped away for a moment. So I decided to read the "fine print" on my contract. It said to write a letter stating that I wanted to cancel, and send it within four days. I did just that.

A couple weeks later, I recieved a call from the "Corprate Office" telling me that they had recieved my letter, and they would credit the funds back to my credit card. They never did. I called them several times, always getting a machine, and let them know that I was not giving up, and threatened to take them to court. When I made that comment, I finally got a call back from a woman telling me that something was wrong with thier computers, and she would refund my money immediately. Acouple more months went by, and nothing..

I thought I couldnt do anything until I was at my bank dealing with outher things, and I just so happen to tell my story to the teller. She told me to Dispute the transaction, and Bank Of America would fight it for me!!!! YAY!!! I was soooooo happy to hear that! I filed the dispute, and to my suprise, the amount was gone in just a few days.

Now I bet you think this story is over?? NOPE, The very next month, I see the amount is back!!! WHAT?? Turns out, when they charged my card the first time, they charged it as an "Automatic Withdrawl" so now they are taking the same amount out of my credit card EVERY MONTH!! I have to dispute this every month now, until Bank Of America gets so sick of it that they take these Scammers to court!

So My point is... DO NOT GO TO FOREVER YOUNG!!!!! They ARE a SCAM!!!! Learn from my mistake!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2012 05:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Forever-Young/Hillsboro-Oregon-97124/Forever-Young-Forever-Young-Medical-Spa-Forever-Young-Laser-Treatments-SCAM-Stay-Away-Fro-931179. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Forever Young