Mississippi

• Reported By: got taken 2012 — Hillsboro Oregon United States of America
Forever Young
25th ave Hillsboro Oregon Internet United States of America

Forever Young Forever young laser medical spa harrassement Internet

I have been totally harrassed and defrauded by this company consistanly for over a year.  In The Summer 2011 I bought and paid in full for Lazer Hair removal services and was recieving them very inconsistantly due to there issues with scheduling, computer crashes, hand pieces for the lazers breaking and many other excuses but because the staff was personable I was upsold to Accent treatments in the spring of 2012 I put down 200, paid 7 months of 60.00 a month and had 3 monthly payments to go when I had finally had enough. I was not recieving my Lazer treatments nor my Accent treatments in a timely manner, my treatments were cut short. The lazer tech's would tell me behind closed doors what a scam the whole place was and that they hated working for them and seeing them rip people off. I then sent corporate a letter telling them I am not longer paying for services I was not recieving they ignored me never replied. Then started Collection's calls each rep never had any notes from the previous call and no idea of my threat of small claims. I would show up on site and management would apoligise and say its all a misunderstanding and its taken care of.

The Next one blew my mind, an account that I rarely used got an overdraft notice, I called the bank and Forever young had been pinging my debit card over and over again for small amount to see what I had in my account and then they withdrew all my funds in three transactions. The Credit Union got my money back as they did not have an authorisation to pull any funds from that account as it was an account I had used for totally seperate services. Now I am recieving collection calls from an agency that is known to be very unethical. I am filing in small claims now and asking for all of my funds refunded because I did  not recieve the services that I paid for and for the continured Harrassement. Oh and by the way the Comercials make me sick!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2013 06:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Forever-Young/internet/Forever-Young-Forever-young-laser-medical-spa-harrassement-Internet-1010065. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Forever Young