Complaint Review: Forever lazy

• Reported By: Ruby — willow springs Illinois United States of America
Forever lazy
Po box 3179 Wallingford, Connecticut United States of America

Forever lazy Knowingly shipped wrong product, Wallingford, Connecticut

I placed an order for 2 pink forever lazy in pink and in size medium, I even paid extra for their " deluxe" fabric. When I received my order I got 2 blue XL's that are by far from "deluxe", and a note that reads- due to overwhelming response we will be unable to fulfill certain sizes/colors, however we do have inventory on alternative styles and sizes and have shipped those in their place. Which translates into- we took your money and knowingly shipped a product that you did not order.. SUCKER!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/31/2011 01:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Forever-lazy/Wallingford-Connecticut-06494/Forever-lazy-Knowingly-shipped-wrong-product-Wallingford-Connecticut-816341. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Forever lazy