Complaint Review: Forex Eternity

• Submitted: Sat, January 26, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, May 05, 2014

• Reported By: jrcpservices — Zeeland Michigan United States of America
Forex Eternity

Forex Eternity Tom Green Will not return funds under 30 day warranty promised in webinar Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: Forex Eternity

*General Comment: RE: COMPANY ==>SWREG

Tom Green of forex eternity promises in his Webinar that he will trade your account in Forex with an EA he promises to put trades on and states he has a high return in Forex but what Tom Green is doing is a complete scam. After he had traded my account for a week he put no stop losses or profit targets on any pairs he was trading when I questioned his trading style I got nonsense replies from his representatives. So then I asked for a full refund on December 10 2012 and continued asking for a refund each day through to December 18, to no avail. I could not even get them to answer my requests for a refund. I even requested a refund through there credit provider digital river again no response. I finally had to go to my credit provider and file a complaint. This was done on December 23, 2012 and I am told by my credit provider that it will take three months to finally get my funds back a total of $540.23 my advise to anybody considering dealing with this scum bag DON'T stay clear of this unethical company and Mr. Tom Green

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2013 12:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Forex-Eternity/internet/Forex-Eternity-Tom-Green-Will-not-return-funds-under-30-day-warranty-promised-in-webinar-1003875. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Forex Eternity

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Forex Eternity

AUTHOR: Jay - ()

I had the same problem as you trying to get my $497.00 back from Forex Eternity.  A company called SWREG was the one that made the transaction and they are owned by Digital River.  SWREG would not give me any satisfaction, so I contacted Digital River and found the correct e-mail address to contact SWREG where the refund would be handled..  Within a week I had my money back, returned to my PayPal account.  Here's what I did, sent an e-mail to Info@swreg.com and showed the previous e-mails that I had sent to SWREG requesting my money back.  I had the receipt where I paid them and also my various requests  for reimbursement.  Hope this helps getting your money back from Forex Eternity (SWREG).  Took me over a year to find this out.

#2 General Comment

RE: COMPANY ==>SWREG

AUTHOR: Gezzo - ()

Go to this website ====> http://www.mycommerce.com/swreg  and scroll down bottom left.It is a trade mark of the original owners.