Complaint Review: Forex fox

• Updated: Tue, March 12, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous — scarborough Ontario Canada
Forex fox
214 BUFFORD DRIVE Brampton, Ontario Canada

Forex fox Kamaljit Jakhar Forex Fox this guy is totally fraud person. Beware of this guy. Brampton, Ontario Canada

I started mini course for $1000.He never told me about time limit for $1000 fees  This is how he change other person's life. I gave him $1000 tuition fee. He verbally abused me. He stopped me to come to class.

He called me because he was sick, other time he had your income tax problems. The day when I go there he kicked me out.  I did call him every week but he didn't answer.

He asked me for more & more money.  He is a corrupt person. How he was talking before, very nicely only to collect money.  Once money in his hands, he hung up my phone. Where are all his promises, I will make you professional trader, this & that.  He is a big liar. I gave him hard earned money. He promised me to teach & he didn't finish all lessons.  Where are live trading lessons?  He don't respect ladies.

Please readers don't give him any money.  He is totally scam. He is not professional, no education, no experience.

Yes, if he can make money with trading, he should only do trading, but the truth is he is not trading at all. Only he is teaching, he is earning black money(not paying tax).

He is big time liar.

Please guys do something to stop him to harassing people & taking hard earn money from innocent people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2013 12:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Forex-fox/Brampton-Ontario-L6Y-3N2/Forex-fox-Kamaljit-Jakhar-Forex-Fox-this-guy-is-totally-fraud-person-Beware-of-this-guy-1027566. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Forex fox