Complaint Review: ForexEnterprise, Marks Enterprise, Nick Marks

• Submitted: Mon, February 18, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, February 26, 2008

• Reported By:Bradenton Florida
ForexEnterprise, Marks Enterprise, Nick Marks
2390 Crenshaw Blvd #257 Torrance, California U.S.A.

ForexEnterprise, Marks Enterprise Nick Marks Marks Enterprise is a Scam! Ripped off and pi**ed off! Torrance California

*Author of original report: Refunded for Forex DVD Monthly Subscription!

When I came across Nick Marks website, I had mixed feelings. A young mother trying to make ends meet and help out with the financial responsibilities of my family, I wanted to earn some extra cash on the side. Against my better judgenment, I decided to give Marks Enterprise system a try. What a big mistake I made!

Suspicion and better judgement getting the best of me after two weeks on the program, I asked for a refund. Upon signing up, you are promised a risk-free period of time to try the system out and if not happy, you will get a full refund. To my amazement, I was refunded for the start up fee. However, there is no happy ending to this story.

Now, the company is trying to charg me ~$50 monthly for some magazine/DVD subscription that I didn't even want or sign up for. It's completely crazy.

I have sent them countless emails. I've gotten no response. I can't find a single contact phone number listed anywhere. Has anyone else experienced this problem? A phone number would be great since email is proving worthless.

I know it was my mistake for signing up in the first place, but I didn't expect anything like this to happen. I thought I got my refund and it was all over. I refuse to pay a monthly subscription that I didn't want in the first place!

Please help!

shelly
Bradenton, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2008 10:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ForexEnterprise-Marks-Enterprise-Nick-Marks/Torrance-California-90501/ForexEnterprise-Marks-Enterprise-Nick-Marks-Marks-Enterprise-is-a-Scam-Ripped-off-and-pi-309806. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ForexEnterprise, Marks Enterprise, Nick Marks

Refunded for Forex DVD Monthly Subscription!

AUTHOR: Mgittler - (U.S.A.)

After many emails, I finally received a full refund and my subscription was cancelled. No more worries.