Complaint Review: Form-A-Corp

• Submitted: Mon, April 27, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, April 27, 2009

• Reported By:Billings Montana
Form-A-Corp
4400 PGA Blvd. Suite 900 Palm Beach Gardens, Florida U.S.A.

Form-A-Corp has a new way to rip you off? Palm Beach Gardens Florida

I had an interesting experience with Form-A-Corp. After paying for the LLC filing service I received my papers from the state. My LLC was all set, or so I thought. Then, in April I attempted to file my required annual report with the state. That's when I found out that there was no annual report to file because the LLC was never properly formed. The same month that the LLC was formed, it was immediately dissolved by the State due to insufficient filing funds (Form-A-Corp bounced a check).

I contacted Form-A-Corp and after being brushed off on a few attempts, I finally heard from Kevin Rubel, Chief Executive Officer. "I will handle this on an urgent basis, I can either resolve it with the state or with you, Please let me know what to do and I will handle it, Thank you"

Here's how Kevin handled it. He did absolutely nothing. I never got another response from him.

Nice business model they have going. Make you think that they delivered on their end, when they're really just pocketing the state filing fees. Chances are you won't discover this until the following year.

Rube
Billings, Montana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2009 09:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Form-A-Corp/Palm-Beach-Gardens-Florida-33410/Form-A-Corp-has-a-new-way-to-rip-you-off-Palm-Beach-Gardens-Florida-447036. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Form-A-Corp