Complaint Review: Form-A-Corp

• Submitted: Wed, July 27, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, June 30, 2007

• Reported By:El Mirage Arizona
Form-A-Corp
100 Village Square Crossing Suite103 Nationwide U.S.A.

Form-A-Corp Ripoff My calls were ignored numerous times. I was promised a full refund and have not recieved my check. Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Form-A-Corp under new ownership and Management

I ordered a non-profit organization kit online on January 15, 2005. I wasn't aware that the name I entered was not appropriate and was never contacted about it. After two months of my order I began calling Form-A-Corp at 800-430-1516 to inquire about the status of my order. I was informed that the person in charge of the non-profit organizations was not in. And was told to call back later. I did and was told numerous times the same thing.

After months of calling to find out of the status I finally contacted someone who assured me that If I called back at a certain time that "Steve", the person in charge of my account would be available. I did as instructed and on or about late April I spoke with Steve and at that point and time was informed that I didn't have a name for my organization. I told him the name that it was suppose to be under. He had also mentioned to me that because I was in the state of Arizona that it would take a long time to process but didn't give me a time frame. To my knowledge I was suppose to get some paperwork in the mail showing correction of the name of the account. I never recieved anything.

Then finally on June 13, 2005 I mailed a letter to: 100 Village Square Suite 103 Palm Beach Gardens, Fl 33410-4531

I had requested a refund for the full amount of $565.00, then about two weeks had past and I didn't recieve the check. I called the Florda office on June 30, 2005 and spoke with Steve about my account. He said that my account name had been corrected, but I told him that I wanted a full refund and asked him if they had recieved my letter requesting for a full refund. Steve told me that they hadn't recieved it. I told him that I wasn't happy with their service and just wanted my money back. He told me that they would credit my account back. I told him that it couldn't be done because that account was closed, and asked to please send me my check for the full amount of the non-profit package of $565.00. Steve told me that I would be recieving a check for that amount. To this day I haven't recieved my check.

I would really appreciate it if you could help me out on this, I don't have my non-profit organization or my money, it's plain and simple I got ripped off. I'm not a person to through away money, I seriously love helping people and wanted to be able to use my title as an ordained minister to help people. For the time being I go with my church family out to the crack houses and streets to talk to the hurting people about the love of Jesus Christ. Not only did I get ripped off, but my God Almighty got ripped off, because everything that I own belongs to Him.

Sincerely,

Marilu
El Mirage, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2005 03:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Form-A-Corp/nationwide/Form-A-Corp-Ripoff-My-calls-were-ignored-numerous-times-I-was-promised-a-full-refund-and-151492. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Form-A-Corp

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Form-A-Corp under new ownership and Management

AUTHOR: Kevin - (U.S.A.)

As of March 25, 2007 Form-A-Corp is under new ownership and management and would like to apolozige how this situation was handled 2 years ago. As for now Form-A-Corp has filed over 200,000 companies since its start in 2001. With a clean record throughout the industry I would have to say that one minor complaint in the 7 years is pretty good. We all know that sometimes they may be human error.

While we were not involved with this incident we will take the blame and move on. Since this issue, everything has been taken care of and the client is satisfied. If ever this was an issue like this to occur again it would have never gotten this far. Form-A-Corp is here to service the clients that keep us running. We do whatever it takes to get your company filed correctly with the state and make sure you have all necessary documentation to get the bank account and begin conducting a successful business.

We can go on and on about this but I would like to just let the public know that was 2 years ago and has been since taken care of. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to call me directly at my desk at 561-283-0005. Thank you

Sincerely,