Complaint Review: Formal Services & Oknewski Photography

• Updated: Wed, August 20, 2014

• Reported By: jmp — Des Moines Iowa
Formal Services & Oknewski Photography
6363 Grover St #113 Omaha, Nebraska USA

Formal Services & Oknewski Photography I booked Shane and his DJ services in January 2014. It's now a month before my wedding and all communications with Shane have been cut off. After additional research it appears he has moved to Colorado. I located another contact phone number but no response has been returned. We paid Shane a down payment and it has yet to be returned. Please take this has a warning and do not contact or fall for his scam! Omaha Nebraska

I booked Shane and Formal Services to DJ our wedding reception.  I first made contact with Shane in January 2014 and paid him a depost and signed a contract stating he would be available in September 2014.  It's now a month before our wedding and all contacts for Shane and Formal Services have been cut off.  His email, phone and website are no longer working and after some searching it appears he has moved to Colorado.  After locating another phone number and contacting Shane, I have yet to hear anything regarding our deposit money or DJ servies for our wedding.  Formal Services is a scam and take my warning, do not contact or do business with this company. It's hard to imagine somebody would be so cold hearted but Shane and Formal Services have managed to take my money and disappear.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2014 02:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Formal-Services-Oknewski-Photography/Omaha-Nebraska-68131/Formal-Services-Oknewski-Photography-I-booked-Shane-and-his-DJ-services-in-January-2014-1171146. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Formal Services & Oknewski Photography