gesture

• Updated: Sat, January 26, 2013

• Reported By: Rsh — DALLAS Texas USA
Formorly DFW Viking Pools and Spas
3526 lakeview parkway 215b Rowlett, Texas United States of America

Formorly DFW Viking Pools and Spas COMPLAINT REVEALED, FILLED WITH LIES, MANIPULATIONS, MISDIRECTIONS AND FALSE HEARSAY Rowlett, Texas

*Author of original report: 2400 Arbuckle Ct. Sex, Lies and Videotape by DANA, strongarm HEAVY WIEGHT, of Niel Feldor of Feldor Property Group and Felder Gran Pacific Ventures, of Empire Central in Dallas, Texas. Slum Lord EXcel

*Author of original report: Complaint of 3 Pages reduced to 2 Sentences

*General Comment: Indicted 4/11/2013

WELL, AS I PREDICTED, THE COMPLAINT HAS BEEN REVEALED, AND IT IS A ABSOLUTE FALSE, CONCOCTED RENDITION OF THE CIRCUMSTANCES. THE INVESTIGATION IS HALF HEARTED, WITH A BIASED VIEW OF THE FACTS, TO ARRIVE AT A PRE CONCEIVED CONCLUSION. NEVER CONTACTED DFW VIKING POOLS, THOUGH IT ARRIVED AT OUR OFFICE, WHILE OUR TRUCK WAS THERE. CLAIMS THINGS THAT ARE NOT TRUE, LIKE THE LANDLORD OF OUR OFFICE IN MESQUITE BEING GIVEN "HOT CHECKS", NOT 1 CHECK WAS STAMPED NSF. DOES THIS INVESTIGATOR KNOW THAT? CLAIMS OF LIVING IN THE SPACE, DOES THIS INVESTIGATOR KNOW WE HAD AN APARTMENT NEAR BY? AND THAT THE LANDLORD CLAIMED THAT IN OPEN COURT AND WAS SILENCED BY 2 DALLAS JUDGES. DOES THE INVESTIGATOR KNOW, THE LANDLORD REFUSED OUR ATTEMPT TO PAY HIM 3 MONTHS AHEAD, BECAUSE HE WANTED US OUT! BECAUSE WE WERE BEING INVETIGATED? THAT WE NOTIFIED THE LANDLORDS REPRESENTATIVE WE WOULD BE THERE 20 HOURS A DAY, WORKING ON A INTERNET PROJECT? I VENTURE TO SAY NO, HE DID NOT, BECAUSE HE DID NOT WANT TO KNOW, IT DID NOT BENEFIT HIS CASE. BECAUSE HE NEVER ASKED. JUST ACCUMULATED FACTS THAT SUPPORTED HIS PROJECTED, PRE MEDITATED CONCLUSION.

THIS COMPLAINT IS A DREAM COME TRUE, BECAUSE IT HAS PLACED ENTITY LIKE BANK OF AMERICA, THE CONSPIRING HOME OWNERS WHO HAVE SLANDERED, AND DEFAMED, OUR COMPANY INTO THIS CIRCUMSTANCE. EVEN THE ZEECKS WERE INFORMED BEFORE THE CONTRACT SIGNING, THAT THESE PEOPLE WERE AT THE ROOT OF THE INTERNET COMPLAINTS, FRED ZEECK BROUGHT IT UP!  I AM SURE COLLIN COUNTY CAN CONFIRM THE ZEECKS VISITED THOSE SITES, AND MY ATTACKED BATTERED, LAS VEGAS PROFILE, AND HE DID SO BEFORE THE CONTRACT SIGNING. WHICH CREATES A WHOLE DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVE OF EVENTS, AND CREATES NON SENSE OF THE STATEMENTS IN THIS COMPLAINT. CERTIFIED LETTERS WERE SENT, THAT PROVE THE WYLIE AND GARLAND CIRCUMSTANCES ARE THE ABSOLUTE OPPOSITE OF THE INVESTIGATORS REPORT IN THE COMPLAINT. ON RECORD. VETTED. I MEAN, ITS LIKE A GIFT TO ME, IN A CIVIL LAWSUIT KIND OF WAY.

BUSINESS CARD HAD 2 COMPANY NAMES ON IT, WHAT A JOKE! DFW VIKING POOLS AND SPAS IS THE COMPANY, POOLSPADALLAS.COM IS THE WEBSITE. ON RECORD! NO MARKINGS ON VEHICLES? ONLY IN 10" LETTERS IN THE REAR WINDOW ON BOTH VEHICLES. AN EMPLOYEE WAS PULLED OVER IN SACHSE, LEAVING WYLIE JOB, DO YOU THINK THERE MIGHT BE VIDEO OF THE STOP, AND THE LETTERS ON THE REAR WINDOW?  NO MENTION OF THE WORKER WHO WENT BY AND PUT A TEMP FENCE UP AND DELIVERED PIPE. BLANK CHECKS FOR A STAMP?!? WRONG! NOBEL TILE, NO AFFILIATION?!? ONLY SINCE I WAS 13 YEARS OLD, HAVE I BOUGHT TILE AT THIS LOCATION, BEFORE IT BECAME NOBEL TILE. THEY NEVER MENTIONED THE CHECK, WHEN THEY DID, IT WAS BECAUSE I ATTACKED THEM FOR DEMEANING ME SILENTLY AND COVERTLY, TO MY CUSTOMERS. WE HAVE 2 OTHER COMPANIES WE BUY FROM, MY SON WAS THERE BECAUSE THE HOMEOWNER WENT THERE, INSTEAD OF THE COMPANIES I SENT THEM TOO, SO WE WERE ACCOMMODATING THEM, NOT BECAUSE WE HAD TO, LIKE WE HAD NO OTHER OPTIONS. WHAT A FARCE THIS ENTIRE COMPLAINT AND INVESTIGATION IS, A ABSOLUTE TRAVESTY OF JUSTICE. I MEAN, I WAS ARRESTED BY 15 DALLAS POLICE CARS, MY WIFE TAKEN FOR A FINE, WHILE IN DALLAS COUNTY, MY SON HAS A SEIZURE, THE MEDICAL DOCTOR CLAIMS WAS BROUGHT ABOUT FROM STRESS! IT COULD HAVE BEEN FATAL.

PLEASE BELIEVE THIS, LAWSUITS AGAINST ALL INVOLVED ARE GOING TO BE IMMEDIATELY PREPARED AND FILED. THIS WILL NOT BE LET GO.

AND I HAVE AUDIO RECORDINGS AND EMAILS THAT TELL A STORY THAT HAS NO, NONE, ZERO, RESEMBLANCE OF WHAT IS CLAIMED IN THIS HALF HEARTED, 1 WAY INVESTIGATION. AND I AM READY, ABLE AND WILLING TO PRESENT THE ACTUAL TRUTH, IN A CRIMINAL, AND MULTIPLE CIVIL CASES.

AND I VENT A FEW OF THE FACTS HERE, BECAUSE THERE ARE LEGION MORE, THAT PROVE A REALITY THAT IS NOTHING LIKE THE COMPLAINANTS OR THE INVESTIGATORS SUMMATION OF EVENTS.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2013 01:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Formorly-DFW-Viking-Pools-and-Spas/Rowlett-Texas-75088/Formorly-DFW-Viking-Pools-and-Spas-COMPLAINT-REVEALED-FILLED-WITH-LIES-MANIPULATIONS-M-1003681. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Formorly DFW Viking Pools and Spas

We begin this drama filled expose  to give explaination  to you ,the consumer of this type of gossip and a fairytale based, defamation document Creator and absolutely free worldwide stage for the slander speakers of your city, state and nation. Our thanks to you Rip Off Report, and your secure site of salacious decrepit sociopathic, most likely parents of deriel killers and child abusers, as well as those who torture small animals in the darkness of thier computer rooms. Ladies and gentlemen,the web and ripoff report, in union, bring us, as close as next room neighbor s with the Jim Jones of our time.

Dont think, just trust me, my spoken and wrotten word, They are all bad! I AM GOOD!

Believe Me!

Drink my kool aid.

I have to be right, and speak .truth, you need no evidence, .just trust me..,Drink the ....Koolaid.

Can you not, sense my MIGHTY Hate, My Extensive desperation, My Need, for you, to follow me, The Hidden...The Shadow, Blindly to Shameless Shagraelaw .,,,Wow, How Time Flies when your exposing, Fraud Fiendish Fools, we have run out of time today, so please...tune in next Pool Spa Time..,Nyext Pool Spa Channel... to finally see, and hear, the Psychopathic grazing Hippo like, gargole type gazing from above, Strong smelling, weak minded, in the wild, Mutant Mothers of a womans Scorn, and the Very Small... multi headed, Ego injured Cowerdly Leon. Those few and uniquely Shadowy,  manlike mutant,  mr potato,  face changing,  koolaid caterers. I am the truth, these folks are bad, no need for evidence, just believe, and drink the Cool Aid.

Seriously ,

We have a new policy in 2014, we are going to Document every statement of fact we make on this website.

We will release and report Civil Lawsuits as they are filed, and we will release and report on the past lawsuits and Liens we have filed.

We will also Release and Reveal Security video footage of the SLANDEROUS Fairytale makers, Put a Face to the Babbling Boobs, who use Cowardly Face and Identity concealing websites like Rip Off Reports, a Foreign Based Website to hurt Indigenous Persons and Businesss, so those businesses in the U S of A, foreign based and funded can exercise every advantage possible.

But Really... a very Unamerican way of doing things. We Good Americans, belive in and operate under an assumption, that we will always be able to Face the Accuser, Cross examine the Testimony, Provide evidence that contridicts the false statements and/or reveals our innocence and facts of no wrong doing.

Instead, like the Real Housewives of Everywhere USA, this website is the Microcosm of the Macrocasm shown as the example revealded in the one, featured, back biting, 2 faced, paper arshole, manipulating, misrepresentation , disinformation propaganda spreading, BAD WIFE, the singularity of that fact we are all aware of...every group has one, Alley cat Wife, that we all tune in to see, in those Reality based peeks in to the Decabence that is the America family today.

We will reveal the identity of the slanderer,  the motives of the slander story, the facts that reveal the fact it is salaciousmalice motivated  slander, and the actions we are taking at Pool Spa Dallas against these decrepit,  Defamation Lawsuits filled slander speakers .Also as a bonus we will share video tape of the author of this made up malice motivated defamation of Ronald Hanson and Pool Spa Dallas through slanderous false statements that can not be authenticated, nor verified or even investigated due to NO paper trail, making these allegations impossible to be  found true,  because they are not true, rather... they are the striking out in weakness,  by those who have harmed Ronald Hanson and Pooll Spa Dallas and are now on the end of civil litigation and therefore , what we have here are losers in the civil law arena,  running too the Cowardly , anonymous venue, we have here at Ripoff Report

Complaint of 3 Pages reduced to 2 Sentences

AUTHOR: Rsh - ()

This Indictment Is Rediculous.

I feel its a little 'Frisco Old Boy Network' working here.

Mr. Zeeck has a long and close history with Frisco Judges.

over 10 cases.

Mr. Zeeck a few Pro Se.

Well, I am coming to Frisco, to file a Criminal complaint on the fairy tail indictment.

Which is a Civil Case trying to mascarade as a Criminal sUIT.

If this case is prosecuted, it brings down the entire commercial system in the usa, Contract Law, Company cashs check which is due, its a Crime.

Really.

Funny, Zeeck, seems I have evidence the first check did not clear, before the excavation, now I understand your demands to dig before the weekend.

And my landlord, gets a lease payment returned, due to your HOT check.

Zeeck, Venture, Coats, Garland Home sale, seems a little more complicated.

Oh, and the ip address for theallcni2. Hmmmmmm.  FBI was informed of that deal.

So, you see, You Crook home owners, who Dictate the terms of a Contract, Lose, OVER and Over.

Collin County Nepitism will not win the day here. Rather, its going to be a detriment in this conspiracy.

#3 General Comment

Indicted 4/11/2013

AUTHOR: CollinCounty - ()

Case Number
Style:
The State of Texas Vs. Ronald Scott Hanson
JudicialOfficer:
Wheless, Ray in 366th District Court

As listed in Collin County Public Records, Mr. Hanson has been indicted, with a court appearance set for 5/9/2013.
Not a civil case, but a CRIMINAL case.

I eagerly await the concluded outcome to this.  Either Mr. Hanson skips town, like he's done in the past, or faces the consequences of his decade long run of scamming consumers for 100's of thousands of dollars.

Good luck with Public Defender Mr. Hanson.  Or maybe you can talk an attorney to cover you Pro Bono, since we all know you don't have a penny to your name to pay for an attorney.