Complaint Review: Formula 1 Auto Glass

• Updated: Wed, August 07, 2013

• Reported By: Ralph Smith — Fort Lauderdale Florida
Formula 1 Auto Glass
Hollywood, Florida USA

Formula 1 Auto Glass Auto Glass Super Store Warranty their work but they do not return your phone calls. Hollywood Florida

I needed a windshild for my car due to a car wash damaging the glass.  I went online and this company was one of three recommended.

I received a phone call back and was set up for the service man to come on July 3, 2013.  I was told he would be at my home between 9-1P.M.  I was told the service man would call when he was enroute.

After waiting and waiting I finally got a call approximate 1:30 P.M. that he was enroute.  The man showed up at 4 P.M.

After finishing the job at 5:30 P.M. my husband came in and said to me "that the man wants a tip from us".  I said "what" are you kidding me?  He said no.  We had a dinner engagement that we were already late too so preceeded to get into our car and the man was still there on our property and he was not moving.  We drove over our lawn to avoid hitting him.  He followed us for several miles and turned off.

Since the replacement the rubber has come loose on the windshild and I have called since August 2, 2013 only to be told it would be 72 hours and somebody would call to schedule a repair.  Nobody has called and today I called and left a message and nobody has called me back.  I have called daily since August 5, 2013 with no answers.

I told the person who took my original info on August 2, 2013 that I did not want the same man to come out due to the fact that he asked us Seniors for a tip.  His answer was we are doing you a service and tips are expected by our workmen.  Since this conversation I have gotten nowhere.

They advertisee NGA Certified, Free Mobile Service, 10 years of experience, Insurance and most of all Warranty.

They do not honor warranties.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2013 05:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Formula-1-Auto-Glass/Hollywood-Florida/Formula-1-Auto-Glass-Auto-Glass-Super-Store-Warranty-their-work-but-they-do-not-return-yo-1073968. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Formula 1 Auto Glass