Complaint Review: Forney police department

• Updated: Tue, January 21, 2014

• Reported By: prettyblack — Forney Texas
Forney police department
farm road 548 forney texas Forney, Texas USA

Forney police department Kaufman County sheriff's office, lake Pointe hospital the Forney police department officer Abernathy tried to kill me by putting me in the death choke lock and attempted to strangle me he then put me in the ground with excessive force. I didn't fight back ever and his backup a female.officer tased me and I have a heart problem. The incident is still unbelievable lake Pointe hospital in forney Texas denies me emergency medical attention and Kaufman County sheriff's office took away all my constitutional and civil rights. I am in constant fear of my life. how can these people go around and commit such deadly assault and not be punished. I need help. I am scared since I told them I was going to sue them that now I'm out of jail someone on the fps or ski will try to kill me while I'm out and about or walking down the street. I need a good attorney and all the legal advice I can get. Forney Texas

*Consumer Comment: Question

The Forney police department, officer Abernathy tried to kill me for no reason. I would say it was some form of prejudice. He put me in the death choke lock and began to strangle me. He then used excessive force to take me to the ground. Once i was flat faced to the ground his backup female officer was then instructed by officer Abernathy to taze me knowing that I have a heart problem. I was taken to lake Pointe hospital in forney where i was further mistreated and denied emergency medical treatment. These people allowed me to stroke out and did nothing. Kaufman county jail then took up where forney police department left off and i was abused denied medical treatment and legal mail grievances and telephone. I got the special chair when I asked for it and the violent cell for 4 days all cause i asked for it all. I believe they wanted me and still want me dead because i told forney police department and Kaufman County sheriff's office, and lake Pointehospital that i was going to sue them. I really afraid and i need legal help and support iI have been losing my mind about all of this. Someone has got to stop this before it happens to someone else and they could die in the process. If you know any attorney who would like to take this case let me know.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2014 10:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Forney-police-department/Forney-Texas-75126/Forney-police-department-Kaufman-County-sheriffs-office-lake-Pointe-hospital-the-Forney-1117481. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Forney police department

Question

AUTHOR: Robert - ()

What crime(s) were you charged with?