Complaint Review: Fort Hood National Bank (division Of First National Bank Of Texas)

• Submitted: Thu, May 19, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, September 05, 2007

• Reported By:savannah Georgia
Fort Hood National Bank (division Of First National Bank Of Texas)
Po Box 5000 Fort Hood, Texas U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Fort Hood National Bank (division Of First National Bank Of Texas) unstable bank always changing account terms dificult to work with ripoff to consumers Fort Hood Texas

*Consumer Comment: I am definitely contacting consumer affairs!

*Consumer Comment: the bank rips off our the military members

This bank is totally crazy. I have an account with them and I am closing my account.

They are always changing the terms of service. This time they decided that to call their, what was in the past "free" phone account access now they charge .50 per call to check your account balance. They allready get a 7.95 monthy banking fee.

Now they have again for the 4th time in my 6 years of banking with them decided to change their system for internet and phone banking and now I have no internet access to my account. Which is supposed to also be free. So when I call their phone access. I have to pay the .50 cents to call them then when i want to speak to a human reguarding my account they dont answer the phone. And when I email them i get a generic computer response.

But never any real solutions to my problems. They allow fradulent debts to my account. They told me that the paperwork was on the way to dispute these charges but that was over 2 weeks ago. I cannot drive into their bank because i do not live in texas. DO NOT BANK WITH THESE PEOPLE. !!!!!!!!!!!

Joe
Savannah, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2005 04:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fort-Hood-National-Bank-division-Of-First-National-Bank-Of-Texas/Fort-Hood-Texas-76544/Fort-Hood-National-Bank-division-Of-First-National-Bank-Of-Texas-unstable-bank-always-ch-143391. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fort Hood National Bank (division Of First National Bank Of Texas)

I am definitely contacting consumer affairs!

AUTHOR: Soldier Mom - (U.S.A.)

My son is a new recruit, stationed at Ft. Hood, and was a customer of this bank.

I am trying to get the word out about these crooks -- in the meantime, I am telling the President and CEO that his victims are people, and have a voice.

You can actually contact him
Robert Gandy, III
956-380-8517

P.O. Box 810
Edinburg, Texas 78539

Our brave soldiers are being robbed via fees and penalties to help build a $100 million Corporate Complex. Sad.

the bank rips off our the military members

AUTHOR: Phil - (U.S.A.)

I can see by the date on your post that you have gotten out of that bank, but not soon enough it sounds like....I just wish that our brave young solders that our risking their lives for this country didn't have to bank with such a money hungry unethical organization, they take advantage of the young troops that get stationed at Ft. Hood and the military consumer affairs office should get involved ,,,their practices on overdraft should be looked into by the banking commission it is probably just border line legal,

Anyhow, you should file a complaint with consumer affairs office