Complaint Review: Fort Lauderdale Hospital

• Updated: Mon, December 19, 2011

• Reported By: anonymous — Nationwide United States of America
Fort Lauderdale Hospital
1601 E Las Olas Blvd Fort Lauderdale, Florida United States of America

Fort Lauderdale Hospital You will come out WORSE than when you go in . You will get a naked strip search including "squat and cough" ! Fort Lauderdale, Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: They could have killed me

The staff here are very rude and disrespectful to the patients. They lack compassion and understanding for the patients and their families. I don't understand how a hospital is supposed to promote good mental health for the patients when they are treated worse than some animals in shelters. I wouldn't recommend this hospital for euthanizing an animal much less the care of a loved one.

I will never forget at dinner when this young woman refused an "order" to sit down and said "No I want a salad, I didn't get a salad" and was then forcibly grabbed and removed from the cafeteria as a lesson to the others .  I was shocked . I will never forget her screams of terror as she is dragged to the elevator and then pinned in the back of the elevator forearm across the chest by this sick sadistic control freak. No female actor in any horror movie could replicate a real life terror screams like I heard in real life as this young woman was assaulted.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2011 02:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fort-Lauderdale-Hospital/Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-33311/Fort-Lauderdale-Hospital-You-will-come-out-WORSE-than-when-you-go-in-You-will-get-a-nak-811417. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fort Lauderdale Hospital

#1 Consumer Suggestion

They could have killed me

AUTHOR: Dennis - ()

They could have killed me but I refused to take the huge amount of pills they ordered, this place is a living nightmare. Families, when your loved ones call with cries for help and complaints of being forced to take to much medication please do something ! Check this out, they killed a teen at Fort Lauderdale Hospital with drugs.

"A Tamarac mother sued Fort Lauderdale Hospital and a psychiatrist who worked there, saying they overmedicated her teenage son with a cocktail of mental health drugs — some of which have not been approved for the treatment of children.

The boy, Emilio Villamar, died of a sudden heart attack. He was 16."

Read more:  http://gabrielmyers.wordpress.com/2009/06/04/the-doctor-who-prescribed-psychiatric-drugs-for-a-child-who-committed-suicide-was-sued-thursday-by-a-mother-who-claims-that-he-over-medicated-her-son/

I was in this wreched hospital and I saw how when people were over medicated and abused, I was one of them.

Beware of there doctor, Peter Ventre. He is abusive and also  lied on my medical records to justify extending my stay to make money for this snake pit of a hospital , I suggest everyone get a copy of there records and look for themselves.