Complaint Review: Fort Lauderdale Police Department

• Updated: Tue, February 23, 2010

• Reported By: Frosty — Fort Lauderdale Florida United States of America
Fort Lauderdale Police Department
Ft Lauderdale, Florida United States of America

Fort Lauderdale Police Department - Robert Bolden Harrasment; rape; abuse of power Ft Lauderdale Florida

I am an 18 year old Hispanic female immigrant, petite built and in shape.  Being new to this country, I had the worst experience I could have ever imagined in this country thanks to Officer Robert Bolden Fort Lauderdale Police Department (FLPD).  I was just learning how to drive and took the parents car without their permission just to go to the store and back when I was pulled over by Officer Robert Bolden.  I tried to explain to Officer Bolden that I do not have a license and if he would just give me one chance I would never do that again.  I was desperate because I did not want to disappoint my parents, so I begged Officer Bolden for a chance and his reply was the only way he would give me a chance was to perform oral sex for him.  As desperate as I was and realizing all my pleading was not going to work with him, I was left with no choice.  He made me park my car in a parking lot and took me in his car.  The entire time he had me put my head down in the back seat of his car so I would not see where he was taking me.  He took me to a ware house that I was not familiar with and after I perform oral sex for him he then to my shock proceed to remove me clothes.  I said no as that was not part of the deal but with force Officer Bolden had his way with me.  When he was done, he put his hand cuffs on me and laid me in the back seat of his car and dropped me off to my car.   I only wish I could find answers for what this guy has done to me.  Fort Lauderdale Police is the most corrupted police in America.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2010 10:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fort-Lauderdale-Police-Department/Ft-Lauderdale-Florida-33306/Fort-Lauderdale-Police-Department-Robert-Bolden-Harrasment-rape-abuse-of-power-Ft-La-573666. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fort Lauderdale Police Department