Complaint Review: Fortatrust

• Reported By: MisterO — Raleigh North Carolina
Fortatrust
3701 NW 82nd St. Doral, Florida USA

Fortatrust Worst Hosting Company Alive? Doral Florida

Probably the WORST web host I've ever had the horror of doing business with. I ordered a VPS with great specs, at a great price! (LOL!!) At least that's what is was. What they didn't tell you is that they jack the price up after a month to double, and then they switch it to a quarterly payment.

So when the next bill was supposed to come, it was sextuple the original amount. Well, I wasn't going to do that. I called support. No one answered. Call the other number. No one answered. Called the support number AGAIN.

I finally got someone on the phone, and the person on the phone on their side seemed uniterested in talking to me. This was their SUPPORT, mind you. I was talking to him a while, until I said that I wanted to cancel my account. He hung up. Are you serious? I called again. No answer.

I called back later in the day, and got ahold of another person. I told them I wanted to cancel. They said, "OK, it's been cancelled", and also told me that the manager would call me back to confirm that the account was terminated. I said "Ok, sounds good", and hung up. Manager never called.

Time rolls on, I get an e-mail from PayPal about a charge. The bastards were trying to charge me for my account that was supposedly terminated. Luckily PayPal declined their charge because they were trying to jack up subscription price without consent. THANK GOD. I'll be dead before I let these bastards have my money. They are by fall the WORST web host I've ever been with.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2013 04:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fortatrust/Doral-Florida-33166/Fortatrust-Worst-Hosting-Company-Alive-Doral-Florida-1050954. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fortatrust