Complaint Review: Fortell Psychics. com

www.foretellpsychics.com/ Internet United States of America
  • Phone: 8008737073
  • Web:
  • Category: Psychic

Fortell Psychics. com Nu*View Communications, SCAM, RUDE, HANGING UP when filed a complaint, Cursing at customer, threatening Customer when demanded a refund for this scam service These owners of this scam psychic hotline hung up on me after I got a script-read psychic reading. It was fake and horrible. They cursed at me, threatened me and kept hanging up after I complained. oakland park, Florida

* : FORETELL PSYCHICS.COM

Do Not Call This so called Service for a Psychic reading at Fortell Psychics.com. Call another, but not them. It is truly fake people on the other end of the phone reading a script and only speaking in one word explanations, and asking you all the questions, instead of them giving you psychic insight.

When I called, I could not believe how foolish this was as the "psychic" only spent my time and money asking questions and saying "yeah yeah".

The worst part has to be when I called to explain why I thought this reading/psychic was not real, the woman named Heather who works there started cutting me off, talking over me and basically told me that she was not refunding my money and to go to hell. I also asked her why all the so called testimonials for these "psychics" were all positive and none were negative and she could not answer the question and hung up. When ALL the testimonials are nothing but positive, then you know there is something fishy. It definatley is a scam site.

I called back again later and she again would not listen to me and hung up on me. I called back to speak to a manager or owner and again, she refused to give me any names, addresses or contacts for either, this before she started cursing me out with such a vulgar low class attitude. Customers have a right to explain why they are not happy with the service, however, because this is not a legitamate company, customers don't really count. Just the money they can steal from them. Beware!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2009 03:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fortell-Psychics-com/internet/Fortell-Psychics-com-NuView-Communications-SCAM-RUDE-HANGING-UP-when-filed-a-complain-480071. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fortell Psychics. com

#1

FORETELL PSYCHICS.COM

AUTHOR: Money Lost - (USA)

Just want to say it is Foretell psychics. Left out an "e" before. Thanks.