Complaint Review: Fortis College

2545 Bailey Rd, Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio USA

Fortis College Fortis College is a scam and a diploma mill. Cuyahoga Falls Ohio

*Author of original report: Apologies and regards to Fortis College

*UPDATE Employee: Fortis College response

I recieved a diploma in HVACR in 2011.  Career services ceased its support for my job search.  I am left with a useless diploma, without a job in which is related to the skills I was taught.   Save your money, don't go to Fortis college, they just want to rip you off for your money and leave you in the cold.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2014 03:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fortis-College/Cuyahoga-Falls-Ohio-44221/Fortis-College-Fortis-College-is-a-scam-and-a-diploma-mill-Cuyahoga-Falls-Ohio-1134338. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fortis College

Apologies and regards to Fortis College

AUTHOR: Anonymous - ()

I have found a job in the hvac field and request that this report be deleted or removed as soon as possible.  Thank you for your response Mr. Campus President.

Fortis College response

AUTHOR: cburke - ()

I am the Campus President of Fortis College. We value integrity and have clearly stated admissions and career services standards in our policies and procedures. Our Admissions Representatives have been thoroughly trained on ethical practices and we have zero tolerance of those who do not adhere to the standards.  I regret this individual has such a negative perception of our school but welcome them to contact me and discuss their experience.  However, if this individual feels uncomfortable speaking with me, I welcome them to look up the grievance procedures in our school catalog which clearly provides contact information with someone at our corporate office to discuss the matter.  I look forward to the opporutnity to  discuss.