Complaint Review: Fortis Concrete

• Updated: Wed, April 10, 2013

• Reported By: Doug — Arlington Heights Illinois
Fortis Concrete
1235 Humbracht Circle Bartlett, Illinois United States of America

Fortis Concrete Fortis Concrete and Construction Terrible concrete work that failed right after installation. Horrendous follow-up - none - and no customer service whatsoever Bartlett, Illinois

Fortis Concrete company, a company that doesn't back up its work, which is terribly shoddy and in my case failed after about 2-3 months after concrete driveway was poured. The concrete chipped, cracked all over and was "spalling" which has now left my driveway in shambles.  Spalling occurs when poor finishing and bad mix and combined and poured.

After months of calling with no returned calls, "Andro" finally called and came out to look at my disinegrating driveway.  He blamed the material  company and said he would see if he could get them to come out and look.  That was 5 years ago.  My fault for not hanging them when I should have.

Since then, I've had 5 friends in our neighborhood ask me"who" did  the work as they wanted their driveways done.  I told them don't even think of using Fortis...they are so bad, unethical and down-right dishonest and won't back up their work.  They are a joke.

It's a real ripoff and I can't believe they're still in business.  They are so terrible.

I live on a corner and many local politicians knock on my door to put their campaign signs in my yard as there is great exposure...I'm thinking of an idea

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2013 06:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fortis-Concrete/Bartlett-Illinois-60103/Fortis-Concrete-Fortis-Concrete-and-Construction-Terrible-concrete-work-that-failed-right-1042314. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fortis Concrete