Complaint Review: Fortune 500 Affiliate Group

• Updated: Mon, October 08, 2012

• Reported By: Lonny — Clanton Alabama United States of America
Fortune 500 Affiliate Group
4750 North Black Canyon Hwy.Suite301 Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Fortune 500 Affiliate Group I was led to believe I was buying into an affiliate internet business and referal program.I invested about $9 thousand and got a bad check from them.Now I can"t contact them and they won"t return emai Phoenix, Arizona

*Consumer Comment: To the poster bashing CR Consumer Resources

*Consumer Comment: CR Consumer Resources SCAMMED ME!

*Consumer Comment: Get your money back from these scammers

I bought into an internet affiliate training program to start an online business and also their referral program that they promised would return faster income to me.I payed about 10 thousand dollars for this. I received a large training manual and various paperwork and even receipts that looked like all this was legit.
When I did not receive a check in the amount of time I was told I would I called them.I was told that I would get a check in about 1 week, which I did. The check was for $719.52 but it bounced due to insufficient funds.
I called fortune 500, and at their request, faxed a copy of the bad check and proof that it bounced and was told they would take care of it and have another mailed out immediately. I have not heard from them since nor been able to contact them by fax, phone or email. This is when I knew I'd been ripped off.

Lonny
Clanton, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2011 09:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fortune-500-Affiliate-Group/Phoenix-Arizona-85017/Fortune-500-Affiliate-Group-I-was-led-to-believe-I-was-buying-into-an-affiliate-internet-804505. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fortune 500 Affiliate Group

To the poster bashing CR Consumer Resources

AUTHOR: TheTruth - (USA)

Your post is rubbish. CR Consumer Resources helped me and i still keep in touch with them. They did not only help me get my money back but I have actually developed a good relationship with the person who helped me with my case. You don't even have the correct contact information on your post. It's a shame that people stoop to such low levels to bash a good company online. THANK YOU CR CONSUMER RESOURCES FOR HELPING ME GET BACK MY MONEY! I am forever grateful to CR Consumer Resources.

CR Consumer Resources SCAMMED ME!

AUTHOR: Scammed by CR Consumer Resources - (United States of America)

CR Consumer Resources is a SCAM!! Research them on the net. They've been scamming people for years! They charge you an upfront fee and promise they will win your case but two months later the credit card company charged the money back to my card. Turns out they just disputed the charges on my account as fraud and never provided anything. They got their money and now they are GONE! WHAT A SCAM!!!!

DO NOT GIVE THEM ANYTHING! They will get you a temp credit but its not impermanent until the credit card company researches the charge which they original scam company is sure to respond. NOW I have been scammed twice! This is ridiculous! PLEASE DO NOT FALL FOR THIS! They post comments everywhere as a scammed victim who used crconsumerresources llc and got there money back with there services. SCAM! They post all there comments as Ccook1963

There address is a PO BOX. P.O. Box 31069, Phoenix Arizona, 85046 and the members are listed as JAY  B ROSEN   KAREN A ROSEN Robert A Rosen. Address 4925 E ACOMA DR SCOTTSDALE,AZ  85254

CR Consumer Resources LLC Scam, CnsmrRsrcs SCAM crconsumerresources.com ripoff,   CR Consumer Resources
LLC BBB Scam, CnsmrRsrcs SCAM crconsumerresources.com BBB ripoff SCAM

Get your money back from these scammers

AUTHOR: TheTruth - (USA)

I have also been a victim and was able to get help from a company who specializes in getting money back from these scammers. CR Consumer Resources helped me get back every dime I put on my credit cards. Jay Rosen is the man that helped me. He is amazing. If you need help, call him and see what he might be able to do for you. Jay Rosen  888-563-5558