Complaint Review: Fortune Computer

• Updated: Mon, February 18, 2008

• Reported By:nashville Arkansas
Fortune Computer
1274 Kennedy Scarborough, Ontario Canada

Fortune Computer Giving bad tracking number for package, they claim it has been sent and is no longer their problem, they will not send a trace for the package Scarborough Ontario

I ordered 3 receivers from Fortune Computer on February 6, shortly after making the order, I called Ragu to find out what my tracking number was. Ragu gave me a tracking number and I checked it, but it was no good. I called FedEx, and they claimed that there was no pickup at Fortune Computers. I called Fortune Computers again and spoke to Ragu again, he claimed that there was a problem with shipping an I had to set up my own shipping, and he was going to refund my shipping costs. I set up shipping through UPS and Fortune Computers turned down the pick-up 3 times before actually letting the driver pick up my package. Once again, Ragu gave me a tracking number. UPS confirmed the pick-up.

After 2 days of checking the tracking number and being told it was invalid by UPS, and contacting Ragu several times, I finally found out that Ragu did not give the proper paperwork to UPS for the package to cross the border. So after 3 more days of calling Ragu, he finally gives some papers to UPS, but they are for domestic Canadian deliveries, so the package still sat in place.

It has been 2 weeks now, I am still calling Ragu several times a day trying to get him to give the proper paperwork to UPS, but he does not seem to have the initiative to do so. Today I had my wife call him and he was very rude to her, and claimed that this is not his problem, but UPS says that since Fortune Computers is the shipper they must do the paperwork, since only they know what UPS needs to know. Also, today, I checked my PayPal account in which he claimed that he refunded my shipping costs to, he has not, and that part was 2 weeks ago, so I currently have an open dispute with Fortune Computers in PayPal.

The customer service at Fortune Computers is very rude, they refuse to refund my money and cancel the order after having all of these problems, they did not refund the money that they claim that they did, and they refuse to fix the shipping problem that is causing the current problem.

nashville, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2008 10:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fortune-Computer/Scarborough-Ontario-M1P-2L5/Fortune-Computer-Giving-bad-tracking-number-for-package-they-claim-it-has-been-sent-and-i-309983. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fortune Computer