Complaint Review: Fortune High Tech Marketing

• Updated: Sat, October 06, 2012

• Reported By: Jannis — Traskwood Arkansas United States of America
Fortune High Tech Marketing
880 Corporate Drive, Suite 300 Lexington, Kentucky United States of America

Fortune High Tech Marketing Pyramid I joined Fortune some years ago, I made a little money on sales than all of a sudden they quit paying me, they were getting all the money. I don't know if there is a law suit, if it is I want in Lexington, Kentucky

I joined Fortune some years ago, I made a little money on sales than all of a sudden they quit paying me, they were getting all the money. I don't know if there is a law suit, if it is I want in on it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2012 06:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fortune-High-Tech-Marketing/Lexington-Kentucky-40503/Fortune-High-Tech-Marketing-Pyramid-I-joined-Fortune-some-years-ago-I-made-a-little-money-951815. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fortune High Tech Marketing