Complaint Review: Fortune Learning Systems

• Submitted: Wed, October 26, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, February 09, 2012

• Reported By: Marty18 — Cranberry Twp Pennsylvania United States of America
Fortune Learning Systems
2510 East Sunset Rd., #5-513, Las Vegas, NV 89120 Las Vagas, Nevada United States of America

Fortune Learning Systems Fortune Learning had cost me $26,000.00 dollars to never get a website or any income for the them.Then they abandon there site and now I am left with a credit card debt with a colection company wantin Las Vagas, Nevada

*Author of original report: Fortune Learning Systems had cost me $26,000.00 dollars to never get a website or any income from there service.Then they abandon there site and now I am left with a credit card debt.

*Author of original report: Fortune Learning Systems Fortune Learning had cost me $26,000.00 dollars to never get a website or any income from them service.Then they abandon there site and now I am left with a credit card debt

*Consumer Comment: Phone the FTC to help with their claim

Fortune Learning has left me with a $26,000.00 credit card debt and no website or income.Thanks Clark Batman!!!!!!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2011 02:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fortune-Learning-Systems/Las-Vagas-Nevada-/Fortune-Learning-Systems-Fortune-Learning-had-cost-me-2600000-dollars-to-never-get-a-w-792442. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fortune Learning Systems

AUTHOR: Marty18 - (USA)

How do I get my money back from Fortune Learning Systems? $26.000 no web, nothing!!!!! Help!!!!!! Thanks Clark Bateman!!!!!!!

AUTHOR: Marty18 - (USA)

Internet rip off for a work at home business. They except the money then closed the door leaving me bankrupt with no income,no website and Clark Bateman is a thief and alone with the Fortune Learning crew!

AUTHOR: Marty18 - (USA)

Fortune Learning has left me with a credit card debt of $26.000 and no website or income. Thanks Clark Bateman !!!!!!!!!!!!

Phone the FTC to help with their claim

AUTHOR: dell - (USA)

The Federal Trade Commission has started a claim against Ivy Capital and Fortune Learning Systems.  Please contact them to add your story to their records.  Hopefully when enough people have told their stories we can get our money back and get these criminals stopped!