Complaint Review: Fortune Learning Systems

• Submitted: Wed, March 23, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, April 05, 2011

• Reported By: Bill — Mechanicsville Virginia USA
Fortune Learning Systems
2510 East Sunset Rd. #5-513 Las Vegas, NV 89120 Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Fortune Learning Systems FLS SCAM, Empty Promises Las Vegas, Nevada

*Consumer Suggestion: Victims of FLS

*Consumer Comment: Please help, I have also been taken by them.

FLS and their interconected partnerships helped me set up a web buisness then left me high and dry. Now I have a web site with products but no way to moniter the site.

The Federal Trade Commission has shut them down and all their family companies. I hope there is a class action law suit to help get my money back!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2011 01:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fortune-Learning-Systems/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89120/Fortune-Learning-Systems-FLS-SCAM-Empty-Promises-Las-Vegas-Nevada-709397. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fortune Learning Systems

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Victims of FLS

AUTHOR: Walt - (United States of America)

There might be away to get some of your investment back.  Found a guy who represent people whom have been taken by Fortune Learning Systems (FLS).  Please contact me.  Walt

Please help, I have also been taken by them.

AUTHOR: A - (United States of America)

I was taken as well. I lie awake at night at least three times a week thinking of how I have let me family down, the embarrassment for being such a fool, and the anger I have. I do not mean to cause offense, but I feel similar to a rape victim. These people are domestic terrorist and are using the hopes and desperation of people against them. I remember calling the day I was signed up canceling. The guy on the phone basically yelled at me and told me how stupid I was being. He eventually wore me down and I sign back up. Four days later I had my first coaching session and have lived in shame for it ever since. I have been so stresses about this that I have had to see a doctor about stressed induced acid reflux that is hurting my throat. If there is anything we can do to get our money back and get these criminals to stop lets do it! Please someone help us.