Complaint Review: Forward Dental

• Reported By: FLB — Racine Wisconsin
Forward Dental
6218 Washington Ave Racine, Wisconsin USA

Forward Dental United Health Care Incompetent, Sexist Racine Wisconsin

Forward Dental is a provider for my health care plan, AARP Advantage United Health Care.  Even though my husband is insured by the VA and is not a part of my plan, Forward Dental, Racine, WI, put me into his plan resulting in my claims being rejected by his plan.  Forward Dental of Racine, WI, also sent bills to my husband outlining the services provided to me - a clear violation of my HIPPA rights.  When I confronted the office manager about this, she retorted "We always put the account of the wife under the husband's name.  You ARE married, arent' you?"  JEEZ.

The dentist, Dr. Sabel, was very good but the front office staff is deplorable.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2014 10:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Forward-Dental/Racine-Wisconsin/Forward-Dental-United-Health-Care-Incompetent-Sexist-Racine-Wisconsin-1136294. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Forward Dental