Complaint Review: Fossil.com

• Updated: Wed, October 31, 2012

• Reported By: fahdyassine — Marietta Georgia United States of America
Fossil.com
www.fossil.com Internet United States of America

Fossil.com Fossil, Fossil watches, Fossil.com Fossil.com charges express and does not ship, and double charge your credit card Internet

I placed an order with fossil.com and paid express delivery charge of $20 to have a gift delivered the next day. I went online to check my credit card charges and found out that they charged me twice. didn't think much of it but called them anyway to make a point the refund the money and that was next day which is when they were supposed to deliver the gift. To my shock they said it didn't ship yet cause they put my account into review !!!!!!! hooohaaahaa.... definitely hilarious and horrifying. are you serious ??? you charge me $20 express delivery and put my account into review ? what account you idiot crooks ? I don;t have an account with fossil.com crap . I paid with my own credit card unless they issue credit cards that I didn't know about . so I was really upset cause it ruined my plans and definitely canceled my order and decided to buy a Gucci gift instead and never ever again Fossil.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/31/2012 09:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fossilcom/internet/Fossilcom-Fossil-Fossil-watches-Fossilcom-Fossilcom-charges-express-and-does-not-ship-962590. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fossil.com