Complaint Review: Foto Connection

• Submitted: Wed, February 27, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, February 27, 2008

• Reported By:Salisbury North Carolina
Foto Connection
fotoconnection.com Midwood, New York U.S.A.

Foto Connection is a FRAUD. BEWARE!!! Midwood New York

*Consumer Comment: Fotoconnetions

On December 9, 2007 I ordered a Garmin GPS for Christmas. I was told it would ship the next day and arrive in 3 to 5 nusiness days. I waited 5 days and called for the tracking number. I was told it would ship tomorrow.... I called the next day and got yelled at and told to be patient. I also got a call at home trying to pressure me into buying an extended warranty. They would not take no for an answer. I had to hang up! Called again to see if it shipped and when they said no, I asked to have the order cancelled. They yelled at me and verbally abused me. I called my credit card company and they took the charge off my bill. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!

Standing tall
Salisbury, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2008 01:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Foto-Connection/Midwood-New-York/Foto-Connection-is-a-FRAUD-BEWARE-Midwood-New-York-312593. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Foto Connection

Fotoconnetions

AUTHOR: Atlanta Guy - (U.S.A.)

Fotoconnection has numerous such reports on the web. In fact, I don't recall ever seeing a GOOD report about them. The reporter is right....don't even THINK about ordering from them. They do not stand behind their published prices and don't ship on time. On top of that, they are very rude to their customers. Makes you wonder how these morons stay in business. I guess there's one born every minute, though.