Complaint Review: FotoConnection

• Submitted: Wed, August 13, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, August 13, 2008

• Reported By:Phoenix Arizona
FotoConnection
P.O. Box300425 Brooklyn, New York U.S.A.

FotoConnection Denied refund of wrong battery that they suggested Brooklyn New York

I purchased a Camera and extended life battery that FotoConnection stated was compatible. The battery did not work with the camera. I called the camera mfg. and they confirmed it was not the correct battery for the camera. I called FotoConnection, they apologized and I got permission to send the battery back. The postage cost me $20 but I figured at least I'll get a refund of $79, the cost of the battery.

After several weeks I received another battery, the same as the one I returned. Upon calling FotoConnection I was told again to send the battery back (at my cost). They said I could not get a refund but they would give me extended insurance on the camera.

So, I have $99 in a battery I can not use.

Also the way I was verbally treated made me feel that they are not concerned with customer satisfaction, only the almighty dollar.

Justice
Phoenix, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2008 04:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FotoConnection/Brooklyn-New-York-11230/FotoConnection-Denied-refund-of-wrong-battery-that-they-suggested-Brooklyn-New-York-362576. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FotoConnection