Complaint Review: FotoConnection

• Submitted: Wed, February 27, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, February 27, 2008

• Reported By:Hampstead North Carolina
FotoConnection
fotoconnection.com Midwood, New York U.S.A.

FotoConnection Blatant Liars Midwood New York

Just to add what others have said here previously. When I pressed Steve H. at extention 2087 whether the TV I was ordering was brand new in the factory sealed box with all accessories, he assured me they were. I asked again and again since I have had experience with this type of electronics transaction and I vowed I wasn't going to get taken advantage of.

Guess what? Factory refurb with paint on the AC plug and instruction manual and remote (no Batteries) thrown loosely in the box. Customer service told me that's what I ordered!!! Am waiting for the RA which looks like it will take time. I did sent my comments to the NYAG office which I urge others. Someone below has included the online link. These folks are scum.

Tim
Hampstead, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2008 07:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FotoConnection/Midwood-New-York-11230/FotoConnection-Blatant-Liars-Midwood-New-York-312461. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FotoConnection