Complaint Review: FotoConnection

• Submitted: Thu, January 24, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, January 24, 2008

• Reported By:Lansing Michigan
FotoConnection
PO Box 300425 Midwood, New York U.S.A.

FotoConnection Misleading sales on website and VERY RUDE employees Midwood New York

I am extremely upset with the service I received from this company. I called earlier today and spoke with a representative from the company (I did not get a name at that time). I asked of the price of $1029 for the Optoma TX773 projector included the lamp and was told that it did. I then went ahead and place the order online.

I then received an email and contacted James to verify the purchase. At that time, I was told that I would have to pay extra for the lamp. When I explained my previous conversation, he was very rude and dismissive. He offered to cancel the order but still charge me over $100 cancellation fee! What kind of business is this?

I am very upset and disappointed in the poor customer service and ethically questionable (at best) business practices. I will NEVER do business with this company again!

Pete
Lansing, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2008 07:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FotoConnection/Midwood-New-York-11230/FotoConnection-Misleading-sales-on-website-and-VERY-RUDE-employees-Midwood-New-York-302928. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FotoConnection