Complaint Review: Fotoconnection

• Submitted: Thu, February 28, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, February 28, 2008

• Reported By:Palatine Illinois
Fotoconnection
Brooklyn, New York U.S.A.

Fotoconnection- DECEPTIVE PRACTICES, INCREDIBLY RUDE-USING "F" WORD CURSING, SCAMMER, LIER AND CHEATER Brooklyn New York

-PLS Report To NY State Attorney Office-oag.state.ny.us/online_forms/complaint_alert.jsp

I orderred a Denon receiver and a couple cables from Fotoconnection. Like others, they were very pushy trying to sell me warranty, extra cables, and over charge me on the shipping. After I received the package, I found one cable was missing. I contacted them right away, first some sales people hang up on me over the phone, then I finally reached customer service after multiple transfers. The customer service said they would ship out the cable right away. Called again after 2 days, customer service said cable already been shipped by UPS, I asked for tracking number, customer service changed their words saying that it was shipped by USPS, so no tracking number. Called again after 3 days without receiving items, customer service told me they were not sure if the item had been shipped, if not, they would ship it that day. I finally filed charge back. After 30 days of chargeback, I received the package with delivery certificate. After I signed off on the package, opened it, it was NOT the cable I ordered. I ordered cable worth $98, they shipped me different cable worth only $20. Because they had prove of me receiving package, I couldn't keep on filing chargeback for missing item. Now I had to file disute with my CC for wrong item. I called their customer service again requesting the correct item. They said they can ship me the correct item for extra $16!!! I refused to pay extra for my original order. Guess what, the customer service used "F" word cursed me over the phone!!! I was extremely angry and didn't even know what to say.....

I have already filed the report using the link above, whoever have been ripped off should immidiately report them to New York State Attorney office. This kind of lier, cheater, scammer and extremely rude practice should be kicked out of the business right away.

Rae
Palatine, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2008 06:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fotoconnection/Brooklyn-New-York/Fotoconnection-DECEPTIVE-PRACTICES-INCREDIBLY-RUDE-USING-F-WORD-CURSING-SCAMMER-LIER-313127. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fotoconnection